Dissecting the association between a gall midge, Asteromyia carbonifera, and its symbiotic fungus, Botryosphaeria dothidea
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 137, Issue 1, pages 36–49, October 2010
How to Cite
Heath, J. J. and Stireman, J. O. (2010), Dissecting the association between a gall midge, Asteromyia carbonifera, and its symbiotic fungus, Botryosphaeria dothidea. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 137: 36–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.2010.01040.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Accepted: 21 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!