Using ground-derived data to assess the environmental niche of the spinose ear tick, Otobius megnini
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata © 2010 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 137, Issue 2, pages 132–142, November 2010
How to Cite
Estrada-Peña, A., Nava, S., Horak, I. G. and Guglielmone, A. A. (2010), Using ground-derived data to assess the environmental niche of the spinose ear tick, Otobius megnini. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 137: 132–142. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.2010.01050.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
- Accepted: 21 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!