Benefits of larval group feeding by Chrysolina aurichalcea asclepiadis on Vincetoxicum: improved host location or feeding facilitation?
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Author. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata © 2010 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 137, Issue 3, pages 220–228, December 2010
How to Cite
Weed, A. S. (2010), Benefits of larval group feeding by Chrysolina aurichalcea asclepiadis on Vincetoxicum: improved host location or feeding facilitation?. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 137: 220–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.2010.01057.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2010
- Accepted: 20 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!