Effects of heat shock, heat exposure pattern, and heat hardening on survival of the sycamore lace bug, Corythucha ciliata
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata © 2011 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 141, Issue 2, pages 168–177, November 2011
How to Cite
Ju, R.-T., Chen, G.-B., Wang, F. and Li, B. (2011), Effects of heat shock, heat exposure pattern, and heat hardening on survival of the sycamore lace bug, Corythucha ciliata. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 141: 168–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.2011.01180.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Accepted: 8 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!