Simulating the dispersal of hemlock woolly adelgid in the temperate forest understory
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata © 2011 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 141, Issue 3, pages 216–223, December 2011
How to Cite
Turner, J. L., Fitzpatrick, M. C. and Preisser, E. L. (2011), Simulating the dispersal of hemlock woolly adelgid in the temperate forest understory. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 141: 216–223. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.2011.01184.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2011
- Accepted: 20 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!