Attraction of the West Indian fruit fly to mango fruit volatiles
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata © 2011 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 142, Issue 1, pages 45–52, January 2012
How to Cite
Malo, E. A., Gallegos-Torres, I., Toledo, J., Valle-Mora, J. and Rojas, J. C. (2012), Attraction of the West Indian fruit fly to mango fruit volatiles. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 142: 45–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.2011.01200.x
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2011
- Accepted: 14 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!