To grow fast or to grow big? Time-limited larvae of Eilema depressum speed up their growth and reduce number of instars
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata © 2012 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 142, Issue 2, pages 145–152, February 2012
How to Cite
Pöykkö, H. and Hyvärinen, M. (2012), To grow fast or to grow big? Time-limited larvae of Eilema depressum speed up their growth and reduce number of instars. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 142: 145–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.2011.01208.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Accepted: 16 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!