Preservative fluid and storage conditions alter body mass estimation in a terrestrial insect
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata © 2012 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 143, Issue 2, pages 185–190, May 2012
How to Cite
Knapp, M. (2012), Preservative fluid and storage conditions alter body mass estimation in a terrestrial insect. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 143: 185–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.2012.01247.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Accepted: 13 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!