Present address: Department of Biology, York Environmental Sustainability Institute, University of York, Wentworth Way, York, YO10 5DD, UK
14TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON INSECT-PLANT INTERACTIONS
Raspberry viruses manipulate the behaviour of their insect vectors
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata © 2012 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Special Issue: 14th International Symposium on Insect-Plant Interactions
Volume 144, Issue 1, pages 56–68, July 2012
How to Cite
McMenemy, L. S., Hartley, S. E., MacFarlane, S. A., Karley, A. J., Shepherd, T. and Johnson, S. N. (2012), Raspberry viruses manipulate the behaviour of their insect vectors. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 144: 56–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.2012.01248.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Accepted: 13 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!