Geographic variation in fruit volatiles emitted by the hawthorn Crataegus mollis and its consequences for host race formation in the apple maggot fly, Rhagoletis pomonella
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata © 2012 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 143, Issue 3, pages 254–268, June 2012
How to Cite
Cha, D. H., Powell, T. H. Q., Feder, J. L. and Linn, C. E. (2012), Geographic variation in fruit volatiles emitted by the hawthorn Crataegus mollis and its consequences for host race formation in the apple maggot fly, Rhagoletis pomonella. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 143: 254–268. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.2012.01265.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0614378
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!