Infection of tobacco plants by a begomovirus improves nutritional assimilation by a whitefly
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata © 2012 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 144, Issue 2, pages 191–201, August 2012
How to Cite
Wang, J., Bing, X.-L., Li, M., Ye, G.-Y. and Liu, S.-S. (2012), Infection of tobacco plants by a begomovirus improves nutritional assimilation by a whitefly. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 144: 191–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.2012.01278.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30730061, 31021003
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB119203
- China Agriculture Research System. Grant Number: CARS-25-B-08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!