Impact of increasing temperatures and exposure duration on egg hatch in the hemlock looper, Lambdina fiscellaria
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata © 2012 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 144, Issue 2, pages 231–243, August 2012
How to Cite
Delisle, J., Royer, L., le Bernier-Cardou, M. and Labrecque, A. (2012), Impact of increasing temperatures and exposure duration on egg hatch in the hemlock looper, Lambdina fiscellaria. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 144: 231–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.2012.01280.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2012
- Canadian Forest Service of Natural Resources Canada
- NSERC. Grant Number: CRDPJ335085
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!