Latitudinal pattern in body size in a cockroach, Eupolyphaga sinensis
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata © 2012 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 144, Issue 2, pages 223–230, August 2012
How to Cite
Hu, Y., Zhu, F., Wang, X., Guan, C., An, Y. and Lei, C. (2012), Latitudinal pattern in body size in a cockroach, Eupolyphaga sinensis. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 144: 223–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.2012.01281.x
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2012
- National Facilities and Information Infrastructure for Science and Technology Program. Grant Number: 2005DKA21105
- China Agriculture Research System. Grant Number: CARS-20
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!