Drought stress drives intraspecific choice of food plants by Atta leaf-cutting ants
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata © 2012 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 144, Issue 2, pages 209–215, August 2012
How to Cite
Ribeiro Neto, J. D., Pinho, B. X., Meyer, S. T., Wirth, R. and Leal, I. R. (2012), Drought stress drives intraspecific choice of food plants by Atta leaf-cutting ants. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 144: 209–215. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.2012.01283.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2012
- Brazilian Fundação Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior
- German Academic Exchange Service
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!