Intrinsic prey suitability in specialist and generalist Harmonia ladybirds: a test of the trade-off hypothesis for food specialization
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata © 2012 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 144, Issue 3, pages 279–285, September 2012
How to Cite
Noriyuki, S. and Osawa, N. (2012), Intrinsic prey suitability in specialist and generalist Harmonia ladybirds: a test of the trade-off hypothesis for food specialization. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 144: 279–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.2012.01288.x
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 20405047
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!