Role of volatile semiochemicals in host location by the egg parasitoid Anagrus breviphragma
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata © 2012 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 144, Issue 3, pages 311–316, September 2012
How to Cite
Chiappini, E., Salerno, G., Berzolla, A., Iacovone, A., Cristina Reguzzi, M. and Conti, E. (2012), Role of volatile semiochemicals in host location by the egg parasitoid Anagrus breviphragma. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 144: 311–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.2012.01290.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2012
- Italian PRIN
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!