Attraction of the tea aphid, Toxoptera aurantii, to combinations of volatiles and colors related to tea plants
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Netherlands Entomological Society Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata © 2012 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 144, Issue 3, pages 258–269, September 2012
How to Cite
Han, B., Zhang, Q.-H. and Byers, J. A. (2012), Attraction of the tea aphid, Toxoptera aurantii, to combinations of volatiles and colors related to tea plants. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 144: 258–269. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.2012.01303.x
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31071744
- Zhejiang Provincial National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: Y3100375, Y3090531
- Technological Project of Zhejiang Province of China. Grant Number: 2011C22046
- Solidaridad Foundation of The Netherlands. Grant Number: SOL 2010/714
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!