Host utilization is mediated by movement of pre-feeding Phthorimaea operculella larvae in the Nicotiana tabacum agroecosystem
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Netherlands Entomological Society Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata © 2012 The Netherlands Entomological Society
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 145, Issue 2, pages 153–161, November 2012
How to Cite
Rivera, M. J. and Burrack, H. J. (2012), Host utilization is mediated by movement of pre-feeding Phthorimaea operculella larvae in the Nicotiana tabacum agroecosystem. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 145: 153–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-7458.2012.01323.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!