Comparison of performance on different host plants between the B biotype and a non-B biotype of Bemisia tabaci from Zhejiang, China
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2006
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 121, Issue 3, pages 221–227, December 2006
How to Cite
Zang, L.-S., Chen, W.-Q. and Liu, S.-S. (2006), Comparison of performance on different host plants between the B biotype and a non-B biotype of Bemisia tabaci from Zhejiang, China. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 121: 221–227. doi: 10.1111/j.1570-8703.2006.00482.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2006
- Accepted: 7 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!