A “Very Interested” Third Party Intervenes in a Divorce Settlement
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2007
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 83–94, January 1989
How to Cite
Hirsch, L. J. (1989), A “Very Interested” Third Party Intervenes in a Divorce Settlement. Negotiation Journal, 5: 83–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1571-9979.1989.tb00497.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!