The effectiveness of Mediation: An Independent Analysis of Cases Handled by Four Major Service Providers
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2007
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 259–269, July 1996
How to Cite
Brett, J. M., Barsness, Z. I. and Goldberg, S. B. (1996), The effectiveness of Mediation: An Independent Analysis of Cases Handled by Four Major Service Providers. Negotiation Journal, 12: 259–269. doi: 10.1111/j.1571-9979.1996.tb00099.x
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!