Robert B. McKersie is the Society of Sloans Fellows Professor Emeritus at the Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 50 Memorial Drive, Cambridge, MA 02139. Email: email@example.com.
Kaiser Permanente: Using Interest-Based Negotiations to Craft a New Collective Bargaining Agreement
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2003
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 13–35, January 2004
How to Cite
McKersie, R. B., Eaton, S. C. and Kochan, T. A. (2004), Kaiser Permanente: Using Interest-Based Negotiations to Craft a New Collective Bargaining Agreement. Negotiation Journal, 20: 13–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1571-9979.2004.00003.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!