Deborah Kolb is professor of management at the Simmons School of Management and Center for Gender in Organizations, 409 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA 02215; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staying in the Game or Changing It: An Analysis of Moves and Turns in Negotiation
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2004
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 253–268, April 2004
How to Cite
Kolb, D. M. (2004), Staying in the Game or Changing It: An Analysis of Moves and Turns in Negotiation. Negotiation Journal, 20: 253–268. doi: 10.1111/j.1571-9979.2004.00021.x
- Issue online: 21 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!