Noam Ebner, LL.M., is an attorney-mediator and codirector of Tachlit Mediation Center in Jerusalem. He is on the faculty of Sabanci University's Graduate Program on Conflict Analysis and Resolution in Istanbul, Turkey, and also teaches negotiation and mediation at Tel-Hai College, Israel. His e-mail address is email@example.com.
Using Tomorrow's Headlines for Today's Training: Creating Pseudo-reality in Conflict Resolution Simulation Games
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2005
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 377–394, July 2005
How to Cite
Ebner, N. and Efron, Y. (2005), Using Tomorrow's Headlines for Today's Training: Creating Pseudo-reality in Conflict Resolution Simulation Games. Negotiation Journal, 21: 377–394. doi: 10.1111/j.1571-9979.2005.00070.x
Yael Efron, LL.M., is an attorney-mediator and codirector of Tachlit Mediation Center in Jerusalem, Israel. She is a mediation trainer at various institutions and teaches conflict resolution and law at Tel-Hai College, Israel. Her e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2005
This article has been cited by:
- 4A Manager's Actions? An Exercise for Exploring Sexual Harassment, Organization Management Journal, 2013, 10, 1, 36, ,
- 6Policy, Personalities and Pedagogy: The Use of Simulation Games to Teach and Learn about Development Policy, Journal of Geography in Higher Education, 2011, 35, 2, 281, ,
- 7Gaming and Simulations, 2010,, , ,