Role Effects in Negotiation: The One-Down Phenomenon
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 307–331, July 2007
How to Cite
Donohue, W. A. and Taylor, P. J. (2007), Role Effects in Negotiation: The One-Down Phenomenon. Negotiation Journal, 23: 307–331. doi: 10.1111/j.1571-9979.2007.00145.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!