How Valid Is Negotiation Research Based on Student Sample Groups? New Insights into a Long-Standing Controversy
Article first published online: 17 APR 2011
© 2011 President and Fellows of Harvard College
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 147–170, April 2011
How to Cite
Herbst, U. and Schwarz, S. (2011), How Valid Is Negotiation Research Based on Student Sample Groups? New Insights into a Long-Standing Controversy. Negotiation Journal, 27: 147–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1571-9979.2011.00300.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!