Negotiating the Marcellus: The Role of Information in Building Trust in Extractive Deals
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011 President and Fellows of Harvard College
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 419–446, October 2011
How to Cite
Liss, J. (2011), Negotiating the Marcellus: The Role of Information in Building Trust in Extractive Deals. Negotiation Journal, 27: 419–446. doi: 10.1111/j.1571-9979.2011.00317.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!