Remembering Jacob Bercovitch (1946–2011): A Pioneering Scholar of International Mediation
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011 President and Fellows of Harvard College
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 499–500, October 2011
How to Cite
Babbitt, E. F. (2011), Remembering Jacob Bercovitch (1946–2011): A Pioneering Scholar of International Mediation. Negotiation Journal, 27: 499–500. doi: 10.1111/j.1571-9979.2011.00321.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!