The Reputational Advantages of Demonstrating Trustworthiness: Using the Reputation Index with Law Students
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2012
© 2012 President and Fellows of Harvard College
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 117–145, January 2012
How to Cite
Welsh, N. A. (2012), The Reputational Advantages of Demonstrating Trustworthiness: Using the Reputation Index with Law Students. Negotiation Journal, 28: 117–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1571-9979.2011.00329.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!