Using Blogs in Teaching Negotiation: A Technical and Intercultural Postscript
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
© 2012 President and Fellows of Harvard College
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 201–215, April 2012
How to Cite
Macduff, I. (2012), Using Blogs in Teaching Negotiation: A Technical and Intercultural Postscript. Negotiation Journal, 28: 201–215. doi: 10.1111/j.1571-9979.2012.00335.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!