Comparative Effects of l-Tryptophan and 1-Methyl-Tryptophan on Immunoregulation Induced by Sperm, Human Pre-implantation Embryo and Trophoblast Supernatants
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2003
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 309–315, October 2003
How to Cite
Gutiérrez, G., Fitzgerald, J. S., Pöhlmann, T., Hoppe, I. and Markert, U. R. (2003), Comparative Effects of l-Tryptophan and 1-Methyl-Tryptophan on Immunoregulation Induced by Sperm, Human Pre-implantation Embryo and Trophoblast Supernatants. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 50: 309–315. doi: 10.1111/j.1572-0241.2004.40012.x-i1
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2003
- Submitted August 5, 2002; revised March 26, 2003; accepted March 27, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.