Department of Sociology, The State University of New York, College at Brockport, 103 Albert Brown Building, 350 New Campus Drive, Brockport, New York 14420-2914; e-mail: email@example.com.
Divining Value with Relational Proxies: How Moneylenders Balance Risk and Trust in the Quest for Good Borrowers1
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2007
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 300–330, September 2007
How to Cite
Moulton, L. (2007), Divining Value with Relational Proxies: How Moneylenders Balance Risk and Trust in the Quest for Good Borrowers. Sociological Forum, 22: 300–330. doi: 10.1111/j.1573-7861.2007.00021.x
Editor’s Note: This manuscript was guided to publication by the former editor, Robert Max Jackson. I write this note to acknowledge his efforts.
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!