Department of Sociology, University of Pittsburgh, 2400 Wesley West Posvar Hall, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15260; e-mail: email@example.com.
Governance, Organization, and Democracy on the Internet: The Iron Law and the Evolution of Wikipedia
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2009
© 2009 Eastern Sociological Society
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 162–192, March 2009
How to Cite
Konieczny, P. (2009), Governance, Organization, and Democracy on the Internet: The Iron Law and the Evolution of Wikipedia. Sociological Forum, 24: 162–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1573-7861.2008.01090.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!