205 Pierce Hall, Smith College, Northampton, Massachusetts 01060; e-mail: email@example.com.
Digital Sociology: Emergent Technologies in the Field and the Classroom
Article first published online: 15 APR 2009
© 2009 Eastern Sociological Society
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 448–456, June 2009
How to Cite
Wynn, J. R. (2009), Digital Sociology: Emergent Technologies in the Field and the Classroom. Sociological Forum, 24: 448–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1573-7861.2009.01109.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!