Sociology Department, University of Chicago, 1126 East 59th Street, Chicago Illinois 60637; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Political Position and Social Knowledge1
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2010
© 2010 Eastern Sociological Society
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 1–26, March 2010
How to Cite
Martin, J. L. and Desmond, M. (2010), Political Position and Social Knowledge. Sociological Forum, 25: 1–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1573-7861.2009.01154.x
We thank the reviewers and editor for comments and criticism that greatly increased the cogency of this article. This work was profoundly influenced by the work of, and conversations with, Paul M. Sniderman, though he himself may not agree with the conclusions we have drawn. We also thank James Wiley for comments that greatly improved this article. Previous versions were delivered at the Sesquiannual Rutgers-Princeton Conference on Culture and the University of Wisconsin, Madison sociology colloquia; we thank the participants, especially Paul DiMaggio, for comments.
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!