Department of Sociology, Hunter College, CUNY, 695 Park Avenue, 16th Floor Hunter West, New York, New York 10065; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Awakenings: Autobiography, Memory, and the Social Logic of Personal Discovery
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
© 2010 Eastern Sociological Society
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 519–540, September 2010
How to Cite
DeGloma, T. (2010), Awakenings: Autobiography, Memory, and the Social Logic of Personal Discovery. Sociological Forum, 25: 519–540. doi: 10.1111/j.1573-7861.2010.01194.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!