Department of Sociology, Washington State University, Pullman, Washington 99164-4020; e-mail: email@example.com.
Homeownership and Volunteering: An Alternative Approach to Studying Social Inequality and Civic Engagement1
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2010
© 2010 Eastern Sociological Society
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 570–587, September 2010
How to Cite
Rotolo, T., Wilson, J. and Hughes, M. E. (2010), Homeownership and Volunteering: An Alternative Approach to Studying Social Inequality and Civic Engagement. Sociological Forum, 25: 570–587. doi: 10.1111/j.1573-7861.2010.01196.x
We acknowledge the assistance provided by Mark Wilhelm with access to and interpretation of the Center on Philanthropy Panel Study data on volunteering and charitable giving. Generous grants from Atlantic Philanthropies and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation make the collection of the Center on Philanthropy Panel Study possible.
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!