ISERP—Columbia University, 420 West 118th Street, Mail Code 3355, Room 820, New York, New York 10027; e-mail: Djl2103@Columbia.edu.
Will the Real Dominatrix Please Stand Up: Artistic Purity and Professionalism in the S&M Dungeon1
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
© 2010 Eastern Sociological Society
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 588–606, September 2010
How to Cite
Lindemann, D. (2010), Will the Real Dominatrix Please Stand Up: Artistic Purity and Professionalism in the S&M Dungeon. Sociological Forum, 25: 588–606. doi: 10.1111/j.1573-7861.2010.01197.x
The author thanks Peter Bearman, Paul DiMaggio, and Priscilla Ferguson for feedback on earlier drafts. All errors are the author’s own.
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!