Department of Sociology, University of Minnesota, 909 Social Sciences, 267 19th Avenue South, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Souls in Transition
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2010
© 2010 Eastern Sociological Society
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 630–634, September 2010
How to Cite
Edgell, P. (2010), Souls in Transition. Sociological Forum, 25: 630–634. doi: 10.1111/j.1573-7861.2010.01202.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!