Department of Sociology, 222 Williams Hall, Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio 43403; e-mail: email@example.com.
Offending, Substance Use, and Cohabitation in Young Adulthood1
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2010
© 2010 Eastern Sociological Society
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 787–803, December 2010
How to Cite
Lonardo, R. A., Manning, W. D., Giordano, P. C. and Longmore, M. A. (2010), Offending, Substance Use, and Cohabitation in Young Adulthood. Sociological Forum, 25: 787–803. doi: 10.1111/j.1573-7861.2010.01212.x
This research was supported by grants from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (HD036223 and HD044206), the Department of Health and Human Services (5APRPA006009), and by the Center for Family and Demographic Research, Bowling Green State University, which has core funding from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (R24HD050959-01). An earlier version of this article was presented as “Delinquency, Substance Use, and Cohabitation Experience in Young Adulthood: Unraveling Selection and Influence Processes” at the 2009 Annual Meeting of the Population Association of America.
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!