Department of Sociology, University of Illinois at Chicago, 1007 West Harrison Street MC 312, Chicago, Illinois 60607; e-mail: email@example.com.
Race, Gender, and Attitudes Toward War in Chicago: An Intersectional Analysis1
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
© 2011 Eastern Sociological Society
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 668–691, September 2011
How to Cite
Allison, R. (2011), Race, Gender, and Attitudes Toward War in Chicago: An Intersectional Analysis. Sociological Forum, 26: 668–691. doi: 10.1111/j.1573-7861.2011.01267.x
I thank Barbara Risman, Tony Orum, Maria Krysan, Pallavi Banerjee, Amy Brainer, Georgiann Davis, and reviewers for their helpful comments.
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!