Department of Sociology, University of Massachusetts, Thompson Hall, 200 Hicks Way, Amherst, Massachusetts 01003-9277; e-mail: email@example.com.
Gender, Work Time, and Care Responsibilities Among Faculty1
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2012
© 2012 Eastern Sociological Society
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 300–323, June 2012
How to Cite
Misra, J., Lundquist, J. H. and Templer, A. (2012), Gender, Work Time, and Care Responsibilities Among Faculty. Sociological Forum, 27: 300–323. doi: 10.1111/j.1573-7861.2012.01319.x
We gratefully acknowledge the helpful comments of Brian Baldi, Elissa Holmes, Miliann Kang, Kathryn McDermott, Randy Phillis, Mary Deane Sorcinelli, and Rebecca Spencer, as well as three anonymous reviewers and the editor, Karen Cerulo. We also appreciate the invaluable assistance of Lori Reardon and Karen Mason on this project, which was funded by the UMass Office of Faculty Development’s Mellon Mutual Mentoring fund, the UMass Provost’s Office, and the Massachusetts Society of Professors.
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!