Department of Sociology, University of Minnesota, 909 Social Sciences, 267 19th Avenue South, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ethnic Community and Ethnic Boundaries in a “Sauce-Scented Neighborhood”1
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2012
© 2012 Eastern Sociological Society
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 617–640, September 2012
How to Cite
Smajda, J. and Gerteis, J. (2012), Ethnic Community and Ethnic Boundaries in a “Sauce-Scented Neighborhood”. Sociological Forum, 27: 617–640. doi: 10.1111/j.1573-7861.2012.01338.x
Research was supported by the Edelstein Family Foundation as part of the American Mosaic Project at the University of Minnesota. We thank Douglas Hartmann, Penny Edgell, and the rest of the American Mosaic Project for feedback and assistance.
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!