Department of Social Sciences, University of Indianapolis, 1400 East Hanna Avenue, Indianapolis, Indiana 46227-3697; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cohabiting Men’s Preferences for and Roles in Determining the Outcomes of Unexpected Pregnancies1
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2012
© 2012 Eastern Sociological Society
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 708–731, September 2012
How to Cite
Miller, A. J. (2012), Cohabiting Men’s Preferences for and Roles in Determining the Outcomes of Unexpected Pregnancies. Sociological Forum, 27: 708–731. doi: 10.1111/j.1573-7861.2012.01342.x
The author would like to acknowledge Sarah Favinger for her work in data collection and on a previous draft and Sharon Sassler for her work in data collection and providing writing support. Furthermore, the comments of Chris Knoester, Shelly Pacholok, and Alexa Trumpy were greatly appreciated.
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!