Department of Business and Politics, Copenhagen Business School, Porcelænshaven 24, st. DK-2000 Frederiksberg; e-mail: email@example.com.
Trust and Estate Planning: The Emergence of a Profession and Its Contribution to Socioeconomic Inequality1
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 Eastern Sociological Society
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 825–846, December 2012
How to Cite
Harrington, B. (2012), Trust and Estate Planning: The Emergence of a Profession and Its Contribution to Socioeconomic Inequality. Sociological Forum, 27: 825–846. doi: 10.1111/j.1573-7861.2012.01358.x
This study was supported by the Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, as well as by grants from the American Sociological Association (Fund for the Advancement of the Discipline), the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (#1127465), and the European Research Council (#263741-PIPES).
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!