Department of Sociology, Whitworth University, 300 West Hawthorne Road, Spokane, Washington 99251; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interaction Ritual Chains and Religious Participation1
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 Eastern Sociological Society
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 896–912, December 2012
How to Cite
Wollschleger, J. (2012), Interaction Ritual Chains and Religious Participation. Sociological Forum, 27: 896–912. doi: 10.1111/j.1573-7861.2012.01361.x
The author thanks Steve Pfaff, Becky Pettit, James Wellman, Anthony Gill, James Felak, Marion Goldman, Trey Causey, Katie Corcoran, and the three anonymous reviewers for their comments. However, all errors of fact and omission are those of the author.
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!