Department of Sociology, UCLA, 264 Haines Hall, Box 951551, Los Angeles, California 90095-1551; e-mail: email@example.com.
The Romance of Surrogacy1
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 Eastern Sociological Society
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 913–936, December 2012
How to Cite
Berend, Z. (2012), The Romance of Surrogacy. Sociological Forum, 27: 913–936. doi: 10.1111/j.1573-7861.2012.01362.x
I am very grateful to Elly Teman, Chris Colwell, Ivan Berend, and Kati Radics for their ongoing support, encouragement, and thoughtful comments on several versions of this article. I am thankful to the anonymous reviewers for their very useful comments and suggestions. I also thank the surrogates who responded to my questions and offered their stories.
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!