Department of Sociology, Anthropology, and Social Work, Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas 66506; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Going Against the Flow: A Longitudinal Study of the Effects of Cognitive Skills and Gender Beliefs on Occupational Aspirations and Outcomes1
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 Eastern Sociological Society
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 986–1009, December 2012
How to Cite
Baird, C. L. (2012), Going Against the Flow: A Longitudinal Study of the Effects of Cognitive Skills and Gender Beliefs on Occupational Aspirations and Outcomes. Sociological Forum, 27: 986–1009. doi: 10.1111/j.1573-7861.2012.01365.x
The author thanks John Reynolds, Jennifer Keene, Lisa Melander, Irene Padavic, Pat Martin, and the anonymous reviewers for their comments and suggestions on various drafts.
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!