Sociology and Institute of Behavioral Science, 483 UCB, Boulder, Colorado 80309-0483; e-mail: email@example.com.
Explaining the Early Development and Health of Teen Mothers’ Children1
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 Eastern Sociological Society
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 1010–1036, December 2012
How to Cite
Mollborn, S. and Dennis, J. A. (2012), Explaining the Early Development and Health of Teen Mothers’ Children. Sociological Forum, 27: 1010–1036. doi: 10.1111/j.1573-7861.2012.01366.x
This research is based on work supported by grants from the Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Public Health Service (#1 APRPA006015-01-00), and from the National Science Foundation (SES 1061058). A previous version of this work was presented at the 2009 Population Association of America meetings. The authors thank Professor Richard Jessor for his contributions and work on this project and Sanyu Mojola and Casey Blalock for their feedback.
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!