Department of Sociology and Chicano/Latino Studies Program, 509 E. Circle Drive, 316 Berkey Hall, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan 48824-1111; e-mail: email@example.com.
The State of Research in Latino Academic Attainment
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 Eastern Sociological Society
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 1037–1045, December 2012
How to Cite
Ayala, M. I. (2012), The State of Research in Latino Academic Attainment. Sociological Forum, 27: 1037–1045. doi: 10.1111/j.1573-7861.2012.01367.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!